Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Faith-Family-Food-Football

Someone shared this piece of advice with my husband about 4 years ago, "To be happy and successful you must focus on the F's and in this order specifically, Faith, Family and Football."  My husband is a college football coach so this was great advice.  And that's how the F's of life all got started.

We're a lot alike my husband and I, so that's why our F's are almost the same.  Just add in some tasty food and you've pretty much got me figured out.  Well, almost.  I will spill more of the beans later but for now, I just wanted you to know the reason behind the title of my blog.  I didn't feel right ending the week without explaining the title.

I like pictures with blogs (darn dyslexia, I've never been diagnosed but I think I have it), I mean blogs with pictures, so here are some from WAY past, past and present.  Awww, such good memories.
Almost 9 years ago - so young, so innocent, so full of sleep.

On our wedding day - BEST DAY EVER!
The whole family: Papa J, Mama J and Baby J (9mo).

1 comment:

Go ahead, leave a comment, I dare you.